forbot
Norge
Kobbermalm fra Mexico buy in Stavanger-Sandnes on Norsk
Norsk
    Kobbermalm fra Mexico buy in Stavanger-Sandnes on Norsk
    Valuta EUR
    Kobbermalm fra Mexico buy in Stavanger-Sandnes on Norsk
    Kjøp Kobbermalm fra Mexico
    Kobbermalm fra Mexico

    Kobbermalm fra Mexico

    Check availability
    Reconfirm the price with seller
    0UAH
    Do you have any questions about the product/service?
    Please, leave your inquiry and company manager will contact you.
    Norge, Stavanger-Sandnes
    Beskrivelse
    PRODUCT COPPER ORE  
    ORIGIN MEXICO  
    QUALITY CU 10%-20% OR MORE  
    QUANTITY 2.000 DMT AS TRIAL SHIPMENT  
    PORT OF LOADING TOPOLOBAMPO, MEXICO  
    PACKING BULK  
    QUANTITY AVAILABLE SEE BELOW  
    SIZE 1cm - 8cm 90%8%  
    MOISTURE 8.00% at 105oC  
    CIF PRICE LME Average Price x Cu% x Calculation Ratio % See below  
    TERMS OF PAYMENT The Buyer shall make the payment to the Seller by Irrevocable, Operative, Documentary Letter of Credit,100% at sight , valid for 90 days, in favor of the Seller, covering the entire value of shipment. Provisional payment of 98% against shipping documents and remaining balance of 2% to be paid against CIQ.  
    CONTRACT LENGTH 12 MONTHS CONSECUTIVES AND WITH & ROLL EXTENTIONS  
    FIRST DELIVERY (TRIAL SHIPMENT FOR 2000 DMT.)

    THE FIRST DELIVERY WITHIN 30-45 DAYS UPON RECEIPT OF BUYER´S IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CREDIT.
    SUBSEQUENT DELIVERIES WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 30 DAYS.
     
    INSPECTION SGS  
      ITEM Copper Content % Calculation Ratio %
      1 20% & up 70%
      2 18%-19.99% 65%
      3 15%- 17.99 60%
      4 13%-14.99 55%
      5 10%-12.99 50%



    ELEMENTS GUARANTEE

     

    REJECTION
    Cu 15% BELOW 10% (10%)
    As 0.50% ABOVE 0.5% (0.5%)
    Cd 0.05% ABOVE 0.05% (0.05%)
    F 0.1% ABOVE 0.1% (0.1%)
    Hg 0.01% ABOVE 0.01% (0.01%)
    Fe2O3 1% ABOVE 2.00% (2.00%)
    Moisture 8.00% at 105oC ABOVE 8.00% (8.00%)
    Size: 1cm - 8cm 90%  
    SHIPMENT NO. QUANTITY
    1st MONTH (Trial Shipment) 2,000
    2nd MONTH 3,000
    3rd MONTH 6,000
    4th MONTH 12,000
    5th MONTH 12,000
    6th MONTH 15,000
    7th MONTH 15,000
    8th MONTH 18,000
    9th MONTH 18,000
    10th MONTH 18,000
    11th MONTH 18,000
    12th MONTH 20,000
    TOTAL 157,000DMT
    Contact the seller
    Kobbermalm fra Mexico
    Kobbermalm fra Mexico
    View also varer kategorier "Kobber: støpning, valsing"
    for
    by the goods
    Your message must contain at least 20 symbols. The message must not be more than 2000 symbols.
    Det obligatoriske feltet er ikke fylt ut
    Feltet ikke fylt ut på en riktig måte
    Feltet ikke fylt ut på en riktig måte
    Compare0
    ClearVelget av posisjoner: 0